WE ARE OPEN FOR TAKE-OUT & DINE-IN!
We are open for dine-in at 25% capacity, and we now have ONLINE ORDERING available for Take-Out. Ensuring the continued safety of our staff and customers is our biggest priority as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic and we are continually assessing our plan for resuming regular operations. Stay tuned for more info. We can’t wait to have you back in the restaurant to have a pint with us!
Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Fri & Sat
Call to place an order to-go or ORDER ONLINE!
If you can’t get through or hear a busy signal or a beep, it means our phone queue is full,
so keep calling back! Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Or, grab one of our Home School kits or dough balls to make it even faster and have a DIY pizza night!)
PICKING UP YOUR ORDER:
1. When you call in an order, we will let you know approximately when your order will be ready!
Please try to be at the Moose’s Tooth as close to that time as possible.
2. When you arrive at the Moose’s Tooth, please wait in your car until we call
to let you know your order is ready and give you a station number for pickup.
3. Once you receive a call from us, you can head to the entrance. A staff person will direct you to the correct station to pick up your order.
– All growler or canned beer pick-ups require a valid ID.
– We are now offering growler refills upon request, call for details!
– Wearing a face mask is mandatory when picking up your order.
On the first Thursday of every month, a new special beer is released from Broken Tooth Brewing; we call it First Tap. This occasion is often paired with live music from local and national bands, making First Tap Tap one of the most anticipated monthly events in Alaska.
POSTERS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS