We want to let all staff know that we will be temporarily closing the restaurants for the lunch portion of service (through 3pm) on Tuesday, March 24rd (tomorrow) in order to further improve our takeout and operational procedures. Our goal is to ensure enhanced health safety practices for everyone continuing to work at the Tooth. Here are some of the things we will be assessing and adjusting procedures for:
- Minimizing customer contact.
- Sanitizing/cleaning procedures for before, during, and after shifts.
- Distance between staff while working.
- Sanitizing and hand-washing throughout shifts.
- Evaluating and overseeing the health of everyone working, and what the protocols will be for staff that should not come to work.
Thanks for working with us as we navigate the best way to move forward in the safest way possible. Please do your part to follow recommended hygiene and sanitation guidelines.